Toronto Outdoor Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seahunter, without rereading the whole thread, do I recollect correctly that you will have a booth there....if so perhaps that is where we should all meet at somewhere around 11:30 am maybe for a bite to eat ???? I know a couple of your ugly mugs.....OD and Weight_for _me....

We sure do have a booth there. We've had one each year since the Outdoor Adventure show began.
When you come onto the show floor, look right. You ought to be able to see our banner high on the right-hand wall.

I've been asked to give a seminar on Vintage Scuba. I'm afraid I don't remember right now when it is but I'll get back to you with the date and time. I seem to think it's midday on Saturday.

Otherwise you are welcome to meet at our booth and see the guys. I may or may not be there a lot of the time.

Have fun.

I would suggest at Seahunters booth around 11:30 am as OD suggests to have a cuppa joe.... and tell a few lies...

Just to follow-up on the earlier post, I'll be giving a short presentation on Vintage Scuba on Saturday, Feb 22 from 2:00 to 2:45.
I plan to have a Q&A period and want to hold a simple quiz session the winner of which will win a Sea Hunt memorabilia item.

Hope to see you there!

Okay, I have skimmed the whole thread and can't find it. Can someone maybe give a hint as to when/where this show might be? And possibly a web link?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom