Toronto - recommended dives and dive ops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tassie_Rohan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
G'day there -

I may be heading across to Toronto next week for a conference. If I get a day or two off what are some recommended nearby dives (preferably wreaks) and are there any dive ops operating trips over winter?

One big problem is I've left my drysuit and gear down in Tasmania so if I come across I'm going to have to hire everything - anyone got some spare undies? :D .

Cheers,
Rohan.

Tassie_Rohan:
G'day there -

I may be heading across to Toronto next week for a conference. If I get a day or two off what are some recommended nearby dives (preferably wreaks) and are there any dive ops operating trips over winter?

One big problem is I've left my drysuit and gear down in Tasmania so if I come across I'm going to have to hire everything - anyone got some spare undies? :D .

Cheers,
Rohan.

Hi Tassie: I've been to TAS and I'd rather be diving in Bass Strait at this time of year (lol). Water is a lot warmer ;-).... Good luck in Toronto... Safe diving

BTW: Bad accident on the Bass Hwy on the weekend, 5 killed in car crash near Burnie. Very sad..

theres the humber, but theres not really all that much to see... there's the sligo, this will likely interest you as it is a wreck. I'm not sure which shops run charters but I'm sure someone else will chime up. There's a wreck up in barrie (about an hour away)...
Where are you staying and what are your cert levels? Might help point out more suitable dives so that you arent bored...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom