Total Underwater/Land Digital Photography Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

writesds

Registered
Reaction score
$1,000 Paid. Nikon D70 Digital SLR with AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm Lens and Spare Battery with Charger
$200 Paid. AF Nikkor 70-300mm Telephoto Lens
$250 Paid. AF Nikkor 28mm f/2.8D Wide Angle Lens
$250 Paid. SB-600 Flash with Diffuser
$1,200 Paid. NEVER USED. Ikelite Substrobe DS-125 kit with Diffuser, Cord, Arm and Smart Charger, Sync Cable
$1,400 Paid. USED ONCE. Ikelite D70 Housing with 6" Dome Port and +4 diopter
$200 Paid. Pelican 1550 Case. Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof.

$4,500 Paid

$2,250 Selling Price

I will get the photo up this evening.

Also tell us where you are located and the shipping terms. When you bought each item might be a good thing to know as well. Sample pictures from the camera usuallys help as well. Is this being sold anywhere else since you are a brand new member to ScubaBoard?

Last edited:
Here are the main parts included in the package. I purchase the housing about a year ago and used it on one dive. I picked up the strobe one and a half years ago and never got to use it. The D70 and accessories are about 4-5 years old.

Attachments

• Underwater-Photo-Package.jpg
    Underwater-Photo-Package.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 92
Impressive and professional looking....That looks more like an ad layout than a couple pictures you snapped on your floor. Clarification please: 1. Where are you located because this has a huge impact on your target audience and 2. Is this being sold anywhere else? The absence of cat tails, baby feet and outdated carpet in your picture leaves me with the impression that this is an ad to sell this elsewhere (i.e. Ebay or Photography store or something). Is this for sale anywhere else?

It sounds like you already have your equipment, Steve. So maybe you can let the people who are actually in the market speak for themselves.

If anyone is interested in discussing the gear, please send me a private message. I'll take all the time needed to answer your questions. I'll even take a picture of the gear with my name in lights in the background.

But please, no fanatical message board people with nothing better to do than to stalk the boards and criticize other people’s posts.

What would lead you to believe that the questions that I have are not pertinent to another? I am not asking questions that are out of line. Just asking for information that anybody on here would want to know before they handed over $2500+. Whether I am in the market for a system for my GF or not (OR stepping up from the P&S that I use today) is irrelevant until certain information is available. The rule you broke....never assume someone is not looking at spending more money on their passion. I am not asking for anything special or confidential. Just information and answers so that I or anybody else can make an informed decision.

Feel free to provide answers and information or not but think about how each choice may look to potential buyers.

Im interested but your post is pretty shady. How about some real pictures. Why do we have to PM you questions, what do you have to hide? I've never heard of a seller turning away a potential buyer because he asked a few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom