Transmitting Live from Nekton Pilot September 12th-19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James and Nikki: THANK YOU
You two did and outstanding job. The trip went smooth despite the weather for the first day or two. Probably the best diving AND dive trip I've ever been on. Looking forward to doing it again and again. The trip had so many "perks" you can't count them all. Steak and lobster before the trip and during the trip. Scooters to play with, cool lights to try out. The crew was there for anything you needed. The rooms were nice and "Roomy." I can't think of any negatives. Blue holes, in a word: Awesome.
Bill Childers will be back with monkeydiver!!!

Don't see any pictures of Bill Childress ....... did he miss the boat or is he just camera shy ?

See him?

Attachments

• 654312670_aBJp4-M.jpg
    654312670_aBJp4-M.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 49
Thanks for the info Monkey Diver. I'm a computer head so I was wondering what had happened. Sorry to hear the uploads didn't work out but I see that didn't stop the fun.

Interesting about the rocking of the boat and I'm sure 100 degrees was a conservative estimate. :) I've measured 137 degrees in the direct sun in my backyard in CA.

James and Nikki: THANK YOU
You two did and outstanding job. The trip went smooth despite the weather for the first day or two. Probably the best diving AND dive trip I've ever been on. Looking forward to doing it again and again. The trip had so many "perks" you can't count them all. Steak and lobster before the trip and during the trip. Scooters to play with, cool lights to try out. The crew was there for anything you needed. The rooms were nice and "Roomy." I can't think of any negatives. Blue holes, in a word: Awesome.
Bill Childers will be back with monkeydiver!!!

Glad you could join us and thank you for supporting SUDS. You know you won the Shearwater Pursuit, right? Get in touch with Monkey for details....

But you might want to read NEDIVER's post in the Surface Interval section of RBW.

YOU CHEAP BASTARD!!!!! (SUDS raffle and Cay Sal)

I haven't made enough posts to upload an actual URL. :depressed:

Mrs Monkey

Glad you could join us and thank you for supporting SUDS. You know you won the Shearwater Pursuit, right? Get in touch with Monkey for details....

But you might want to read NEDIVER's post in the Surface Interval section of RBW.

YOU CHEAP BASTARD!!!!! (SUDS raffle and Cay Sal)

I haven't made enough posts to upload an actual URL. :depressed:

Mrs Monkey

Dear Mrs Monkey;
Thanks again for all you and Mr Monkey did. I worked much OT for over a month before the trip and have jumped back in the fire since returning from the trip. I have watched the boards and am aware of what I won. I have not decided exactly what/how I'm going to handle the prize. However, I assure you, you and everyone on the trip will be cheap bastards compared to me!!! Stay tuned folks.
Trust me there IS a nursing shortage in the USA.
Kind Regards;
Bill Childers R.N. NAUI 5709L CD/IANTD 1982
Owner of multiple VR3's and Liquivision Dealer
Don't really need a Shearwater do I?

Back
Top Bottom