Transplant from Australia To Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the warm welcome I have swam with the manitees also and they are cool.I am diving a place called amberjack tomarrow supposed to be pretty deep anyone know anything about that dive

OK!! I think I can do that...

BTW, Samantha, are you in the NY divers local forum ?? I have a friend there, Steve (whodunit68)

(Ooops, Sorry again, Ken... :D)

Yes, I met Steve several weeks ago at Dutch Springs, a quarry in PA, when the Dive NY group met to dive. He has been traveling since then so have not been able to dive with him again. You must come to NYC and dive with Steve and I. Same invite for you Ken given we have highjacked your intro thread yet again.

Thank you I may do that what all is there to dive.The water temp is pretty low up there correct?

At the quarry water temp was 50 degree on Sunday but I was in a dry suit and only felt it when I surfaced and the wind was blowing...my head and hands were cold the rest was dry and warm. We have lotsa wrecks along NJ coastline.

I will make it up there I also heard you can go deep there.I am doing Amberjack hole tomarrow 350 but only planning 242 couple of diffrent dives out in the gulf that interest me so far but still havent met many divers in the area.The guys going tomarrow are all really advanced.

is amberjack a spring, quarry, lake?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom