Travelling Soon....Need HELP!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Belize. And it would depend on your criminal record. A quick search online should give you answers as to what convictions could preclude.

so just to switch it up a little. ive been looking into egypt. its amazing that i can do A similar trip half way across the globe, for almost the same price. has anyone done any diving in egypt.

so just to switch it up a little. ive been looking into egypt. its amazing that i can do A similar trip half way across the globe, for almost the same price. has anyone done any diving in egypt.

Yes, I have. I am told that they have culture there, too, which I did not see.

Not even the pyramids, just shisha bars.

All I did was dive.

theres alot of warnings about egypt. only essential travel. so thats probably out. i really wanna do belize, but i'm not sure if i'll have trouble going thru the US. i only have a couple theft charges. and it was a few years ago. i donno how picky they are on that ****.

LOL good thing you aren't trying to get INTO Canada.

---------- Post added March 10th, 2014 at 12:44 AM ----------

By the way Adam, you two have your passports in order, yes?

Reactions: Doc
theres alot of warnings about egypt. only essential travel. so thats probably out.

Yes, that's true. I wouldn't go anywhere near that place. I do recall that they cut off your hand (left or right, I'm not sure), if they believe that you are a thief.

I would recommend Belize as well - but it is a two part trip - the islands for diving and inland for adventure activities.

Have been there and done it - twice and would recommend...

We just got back from the west coast of Costa Rica, two weeks in Drake Bay split between the ocean and rainforest. Flight connection was through panama. If you're down that way then the pacific live aboards open up. Cocos and Galapagos come to mind among others ;-)

I was blown away by the west coast diving and snorkelling.

Just an option other than Belize (which I too am excited to visit in about a month!)

Aaron are you going to give us a report on your diving on a new thread please?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom