Tri-Cities - Spokane on Sunday????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mohave_steve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody diving anywhere in Eastern WA on Sunday??

I am begining to think I am going to have to move back to AZ so I can start diving again.....

Anyone??

Thanks Ben,

I have been watching thier calendar for dives and rarely see anything planned. They did however have a dave planned yesterday at Wallola (sp?) Lake down in Oregon. I had planned on driving down Friday after work and spending the weekend.
Unfortunately I got called back into work to handle an equipment failure and didn't finish until 3:00am.

Where do you dive in the Kennewick area? Any lakes that are divable within an hour or two?

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,
There is a lot more diving going on than shows up on the club calendar. The club is a good place to find divers for non-club dives or not-an-official-club-dive dives. We've got club memebers from as far away as Hermiston and Walla Walla so you might find a buddy not too far from you. Contact Lee and Melina (see the Atomic Ducks "officers" page). They will be happy to help you find someone to do some local diving with. My local diving is pretty much limited to the Columbia River in the Tri-Cities and Hanford Reach areas, but there are other club members doing more fresh-water diving than me.

-Ben

Ben,

I spoke with Melina and she is sending me a membership package. I am certainly looking forward to connecting with other divers in the area. She also recommended Howard Amon Park as a good place to do some local dives. Do you know of anyone who may be diving there that could give us the nickle tour? It would be great to have other divers along.

Thanks

Steve

Steve,

You moved from AZ up to Spokane? Crazy... I'm planning on doing the same thing, and was searching how Scuba was up there. I should be back in Spokane within 6 months, currently living in the Easy Mesa area down here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom