Tri-Counties June '06 Dive/Picnic/Campout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're also bringing a stove, charcoal, propane light, lighter fluid, and smores.

I was wondering though...what are we gonna cook with the stoves? We might be able to bring a pot and/or pan.

-Francis

red_infinity:
We're also bringing a stove, charcoal, propane light, lighter fluid, and smores.

I was wondering though...what are we gonna cook with the stoves? We might be able to bring a pot and/or pan.

-Francis

Cool! You are on the list for these items.

We need pots and pans to cook the breakfast items, and maybe to cook something to go along with the meat for lunch and dinner.

Rick

Hey Rick,

Let us know how much its going to cost you to reserve the spots on Friday so we can get you money ahead of time

Glycerin:
Hey Rick,

Let us know how much its going to cost you to reserve the spots on Friday so we can get you money ahead of time

Thanks, Josh. I will have it covered, then we can settle at the event. Some people are only coming a day, some are coming for two, and some for the whole 3 days. We can figure it out then:D It might be easier.

Also, we don't know how many are coming, yet.

Rick

HBDiveGirl:
I'm there, There, THERE, So Very There!!!

. . . . I wonder if anyone could dive with us and take some pictures of the survey team at work. You can't count "pretty", but it can be photographed... hoping, of course, for viz will be better than the 5-8 feet of soup we had at Old Marineland yesterday.

Hi all:

Rick, it will be good to see Teresa and the whole gang.

I am willing to take the pics (if somebody will bring a camera) of my guppy guru and all of you counting nudis . . . as my horizontal hovering is getting better and better. . .

I am going to talk my wife into bringing the whole fan-damily. Put me down for breakfast stuff (muffins, OJ).

Tevis

I have an underwater digital camera that can be used if the conditions are good...

Archangel:
Hi all:

Rick, it will be good to see Teresa and the whole gang.

I am willing to take the pics (if somebody will bring a camera) of my guppy guru and all of you counting nudis . . . as my horizontal hovering is getting better and better. . .

I am going to talk my wife into bringing the whole fan-damily. Put me down for breakfast stuff (muffins, OJ).

Tevis

Tevis,

Glad you will be able to make it. You are on the list.

Rick

ill be there to provide entertainment. and maybe something else, ill tak to you rick when it gets closer

da squeeze:
<---To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Jason, YOU ARE A CRAZYMAN! (other thots came to mind, but this is a family oriented board. . .)

I am sitting in my jammies, reading posts and then I read that above, and proceed laugh so hard that I spit the coke I am drinking (previously in my mouth) all over the keyboard.

You owe me a new keyboard. . . .:11ztongue:

T

I'll be there Friday and Saturday nights for diving on Saturday and Sunday. I'm not sure how early I can get there on Friday yet.

I'll bring my big propane bottle my propane stove, propane BBQ (in case we want to fire it up at a time when the charcoal is not burning) and my two propane lanterns.

I'll also bring camping pots and pans (including a tea kettle to boil water).

Where are the closest places to fill our tanks locally?

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom