Tri-Counties June '06 Dive/Picnic/Campout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The dive shop closest to Refugio is Santa Barbara Aquatics (5822 Hollister Avenue, Goleta, Santa Barbara, CA 93117-3624; 805-967-4456). It is open 10 am-6:30 pm on weekdays and 10 am-4 pm on weekends.

To get there, from the 101, exit Fairview Avenue and head south. Make a left onto Hollister, and the dive shop is right before the 7-11 on the left-hand side.

If you want Nitrox, you will need to go to Anacapa Dive Center (22 Anacapa Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101; http://www.anacapadivecenter.com/).

I really wish I could be there, but I'm going to be out of town, unfortunately.

veek:
The dive shop closest to Refugio is Santa Barbara Aquatics (5822 Hollister Avenue, Goleta, Santa Barbara, CA 93117-3624; 805-967-4456). It is open 10 am-6:30 pm on weekdays and 10 am-4 pm on weekends.

To get there, from the 101, exit Fairview Avenue and head south. Make a left onto Hollister, and the dive shop is right before the 7-11 on the left-hand side.

If you want Nitrox, you will need to go to Anacapa Dive Center (22 Anacapa Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101; http://www.anacapadivecenter.com/).

I really wish I could be there, but I'm going to be out of town, unfortunately.
Thanks, Vanessa.

We're going to miss you!

Christian

Too bad you can't make it, Vanessa!! Thanks for the info on where to fill tanks, though...

Rick,

My friend cancelled (check your PM), but I can probably pick up the items anyway. I will get the charcoal and fluid, and Gerard says he has a stove that he can bring. I might also be able to bring smores, but we will see. I think Gerard will post here for what he will bring.

-Francis

Thank you, Vanessa. We will miss you.

Christian, We are glad you will be able to attend!

Francis, I will adjust the list. Sorry your friend won't be attending.

There are a couple people from Reef Check that have emailed me, but are shy.:D I will just put them in the count, for food purposes.

Rick

Hey Rick -

I finally have a SN on Scuba Board :D ! I will bring Hamburgers and Buns...enough for 18? Just for one meal or 2? Let me know....

-Gerard

Funk Master Skilet:
Hey Rick -

I finally have a SN on Scuba Board :D ! I will bring Hamburgers and Buns...enough for 18? Just for one meal or 2? Let me know....

-Gerard

Hey Gerald,

I am glad you made it on (the)"Board".

I was thinking about bringing some extra food, so, bring what ever you feel comfortable with. It is such a long weekend, it is going to be hard trying to cover the food for all three days. I was thinking about maybe making a food run, one day, to the store. There will be people coming for 1, 2, and all 3 days. I am going to cover breakfast for all three days.

Rick

Hi Rick,
I'll be at Avalon that weekend maybe next tell. I,m going to OML this morning just in case you check this early.

John

im going to be a little late on friday rick but we can do a afternoon and night dive friday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom