Trip Report...Andros, Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Whisperer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good Day Everyone!

I am almost back from a fabulous week of diving in Andros, Bahamas. The weather was great and the diving even better!!! We asked our divemaster, Neal Watson, Jr to give us sharks and boy, did we have sharks!!! As soon as I get back from Fort Lauderdale (flying home tomorrow), I will post a write up on the trip along with some awesome video and photos. :crafty:

This was the best trip I have ever been on! I didnt want to come home. I cannot wait to plan another trip to Coral Caverns.
:D

Be sure to give flight details!!

Video and pics, yum yum

Sorry about taking so long with the trip report. I promise to have it out this week...I'm still on island time...:D

Hi All!

Sorry for the delay...I was having technical difficulties. Here is the link to the trip report for our awesome week on Andros Island, Bahamas at Coral Caverns Dive Resort.

http://www.sharkbaitdiveclub.com/files/andros.pdf

If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer them. If any of you are heading to DEMA, Coral Caverns will be there.

Back
Top Bottom