Trip report: Barkley Sound B.C.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buddy Killer:
The diving was fantastic regardless as UP said and this group was definitely a fun group, with four of us repeats from the trip I was on last year.
So...the rest of us were replacements for the ones you killed off last year :11: After our scheduled dive tonight, there is another dive planned to work on skills - interested in sticking around :eyebrow:

Anyhow - What UP and BK said - I was looking forward to this trip since December and was definitely not dissapointed! A truly awesome weekend and I was sorry it had to end. Kinda like the dives had to end - my main buddy and I had to limit our bottom times to 70 minutes (or so) due to the jealous folks on the boat watching our bubbles from the surface. Hmmm - maybe it's a good thing we weren't diving doubles :eek:

Thanks to NWGratefulBob for organizing the trip and inviting me along :D

Uncle Pug:
Buddy Killer... to me you will always be Scooter.
I think I might need a motor upgrade... I don't have a whole lot of thrust when I'm towing a load!

Snowbear, I'm only doing one dive tonight unfortunately. I did get my second 119 yesterday (after almost FIVE MONTHS!), so I'm going to try and get in two dives on Thursday after work, though.

Scooter

sgtmnstr:
Sounds like a bad PLF.

:eyebrow: Yeah! You can sat that! Although the usual bad PLF results in heels, a$$ and head! :wink:

Pray for me. I am currently experiencing 4 of the 8 divers deadly sins, thanks to your trip report:

Jealousy
Envious
Covetousness
Wishfullness

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom