Trip Report: Beqa Lagoon Resort, June 5-12 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report, you nailed what has had me going for ten years. I was Honored to have named the latest Tiger to show up. Joeli allowed me to call it Kerri for a diver in our group who did this dive on her 14th dive!

820_DSC00879_Princess_takes_fish_Beqa_Fiji_07.jpg

A Tiger Shark in Beqa Lagoon Fiji on Vimeo

Here is a picture of Issac who does such a great job of greeting everyone!
820_DSC01320_On_the_Road_to_Pacific_Harbor_08.jpg

No Nitrox at Beqa =/

Thanks for the great report parkerco and the photos bax737. A group of 28 of us are booked on a trip to BLR for late Feb 2011 and as you can imagine I'm counting down the days with even more anticipation now. I do have some questions about the flight though. Did you find the plane was very full? I usually try to leave a seat between myself and my GF on flights as I have broad shoulders and I'm wondering if this will be an effective strategy. Obviously with the flight at a different time of year your answer may not mean anything but I'm curious as to how full this flight is typically.
Economy was 99% full there and back ... if it's in the financial cards, you can get upgrades to first class at the check-in desk cheaper than you can book them, but still not super cheap (think it was $600ish for the upgrade at the airport).

Seacreatures, great photos! Enjoyed your video (and past ones I've seen) as well.

Ambien CR is the cheapest upgrade you can get, one little pill, and 7 to 8 hours later your up:wink:

thanks parker----we're heading there in Sept------appreciate all the info & I know the wife will be PM'ing you in the next few weeks(on general info), lol.....

Last edited:
thanks parker----we're heading there in Sept------appreciate all the info & I know the wife will be PM'ing you in the next few weeks(on general info), lol.....
Not a problem, and have a great trip!

Back
Top Bottom