Trip Report - Cape Town 22/10/2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyT:
Glad you had a great time - see you next year on our Mozambique / Natal grand dive tour .

It's a deal. Just please leave your drysuit at home :D

Thanks for the talk on digicams. Though my SO is not so pleased, because I am now itching to buy a new camera and housing...:11:

Cheers,

Andrew

hi Catherine ,I no of more divers been bitten my seals than sharks

hehehe
cheers

Hi Ringo. just back from your side of the world , was in Sipidan, BUT it was still amazing to be home back in our waters it is so different to any where else in the world.

cheers

My husband and I really loved Cape Town when we visited there a couple of years ago, but next time we do, I'll have to bring my dive gear. The colors are stunning, and are a lot like what we saw in Monterey when we dove there.

One tip -- Put a shorter hose on your necklace reg :)

Thanks for the pointer, Lynne. It is definitely on my to-do list. Difficult to call my configuration "low-profile" with that loop dangling in the wind...

Cheers,

Andrew

Ringo:
Pierre - hope you had a great trip! Did you manage to come diving in Thailand as well? If not plan a Liveaboard trip to The Similans (90km's north of Phuket) next time.
Excellent diving!

Hi Ringo , unfortunalty I do not like live a boards:rofl3: . due to the fact that im amarine engineer and spend 9 months a year on the ocean in or on ships .oil rigs etc.

DoneThailand , next trip planned to Costa Rico and Belise.

cheers
Pierre:D

I'm from CT, but only started diving when I moved to San Diego. Thanks for posting pics. Yep, if you see that purple hydro coral, you know it's cold.......haha.

Ringo:
Have a good trip Pierre!
Trip report would be appreciated as we have never been there.
Lucky fish!

which trip report , the sipidan or the next one.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom