Trip Report - Triangle Wrecks June 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

herman:
I really hated I could not make this trip.....ya know the quarry was not so had afterall. :)
Great reports all ....when you going again?

Well, I'm moving to Charlotte in August and will have the entire month off of work. I know I said I'd put diving on hold until October...gotta get settled with new house, job, kids' school, etc...but I really want to go back. If I can swing it maybe a weekend in August. Herman, I'll let ya know when/if I can do it.

Chris, Have no fear buddy. I had a great time. You area great buddy and you can come out with me anytime. Sometimes things happen. You'll have that. I had a good dive, anytime I dive is a good dive. I learned a lot and thanks again Jason for the compass lessons. It was a great peice of navigation class.

Don't worry Jeff, he was going down, whether he knew it or not. Greg will tell you he's seen it before. He doesn't even get in the way when that person comes out. He just sits back and giggles. I really am a nice girl, I just have that dark side that comes out when threatened. :D

It was a great trip. I really enjoyed myself. Thanks Gary for showing us the ropes and I can't wait to get out and try it again. Chris, we will conquer it next time.

Marci doesn't snore by the way she makes precious little sounds in her sleep. :D

Jeff and Denise were the greatest tent buddies, I really like her Jeff, she was such great fun, if only we could get her out of her shell a little. :wink:

Mel, thanks again for putting this together, it was so much fun and it was salt water.

Glenn, Once again your family is the greatest. I had so much fun getting to play with the girls, thanks again for bringing some people more on my level, I don't know what I would have done without them.

Jason and Cassie, what a cutie that Cassie is, she sure does love to play with the crabs. :D Thanks for all the help you handed out, and you thought you were coming for a nice relaxing day on the beach. Fooled ya!

As always a trip with the Wreck Divers is a trip to be remembered. THanks again to all, for the wonderful time, and let's do it again real soon.

Paula

And as an add on - to the personwho pointed us in the direction of the OBX Hostel. Thank you so much. This place was great. Other than the one incident it was a very nice peacefula nd super clean place. I was very impressed. Thanks so much for the info on it.

Paula

Mrs.Prages:
And as an add on - to the personwho pointed us in the direction of the OBX Hostel. Thank you so much. This place was great. Other than the one incident it was a very nice peacefula nd super clean place. I was very impressed. Thanks so much for the info on it.

Paula

I ditto this... note to self EARPLUGS!!!

i'm precious all over

Yeah, I was seeing your precious side when you and denise just threw me off of the bed that one time and left me rolling around on the floor. :D

All,

It sounds like you guys had a dive experience, not so much a good one but they can't all be good. I had that fun experience of surge and waves at the reefs in Key Largo. There was no relief for us seasick people. I didn't purge myself through my reg but I did on the boat after the 2nd dive.

Jeff cooler heads prevail. I am sure back in the day, you would've started swinging but now that you are older and wiser you know better. Paula I am glad you seem ready and willing to defend yourself but getting arrested wouldn't look too good where you work.

Shore diving from most places on the east coast is going to be rocking and rolling. If you catch it at the right time, it's not too bad. Did anybody do a night dive?

Glad everyone made it through alright and I will be seeing most of you at a much easier shore dive, Lake Rawlings in July.

Marcie makes "Precious little sounds" Hmmmmm, I wonder what she's dreaming about? Or are you saying she's got a gas problem.

Pedro

gee, thanks a lot, pedro! you know girls don't do that...

pairizarry:
All,

...Jeff cooler heads prevail. I am sure back in the day, you would've started swinging but now that you are older and wiser you know better...

Pedro,
I've also learned that the healing process is extended as I age. Besides I don't much care for pain, at least not when administered by a guy :-o

Sorry we couldn't be with you guys. I've heard a lot about you all (or should I say y'all?) Anyway, now you know it, if you can survive a shore dive off Nags Head, everything else is a piece of cake. Sand? no problems! 4 foot rolling waves crashing onto you? 4 foot is for whimps! Long swim with unhelpful current? Bring it on! Zero vis? Luxury!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom