Trip to Bali!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hrjrex

Registered
Reaction score
Wow! It is an amazing trip to Bali! Just come here to share some photos and hope to know more people!

Btw, is there an easier to upload photo to here? I cannot even put a link for pictures...

1250057904623_560.jpg

1250135312227_560.jpg

1250135471077_560.jpg

1250135713535_560.jpg

1250135654897_560.jpg

Okay.. I try to put more but i have uploaded everything to scubuddies.com for now... easier for viewing...

Hello! Nice photos u have there! Doing a trip report?

hey man, i am gonna be in Bali in the beginning of december for about a week or so. i would like to dive a day or two while i am there. any suggestions on where to dive? keep in mind i am going from there to sorong to do a live aboard in Raja Ampat so i am only looking for a day of diving or so. any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Awesome Pictures by the way, those nudis are stunning. thanks a lot.
_Tyler s.

If you only want a days diving then Tulamben is a good option. Easy enough to get to and some good photo op's. it will be an all day trip from the main areas so it depends where you are staying.

I agree on Tulamben. It'll give you a chance to make sure your gear is working and adjust your eyes for finding macro stuff. Besides, its not that pricey for a day trip - even from the south - and the water is warm up there(by Bali standards).

hey man, i am gonna be in Bali in the beginning of december for about a week or so. i would like to dive a day or two while i am there. any suggestions on where to dive? keep in mind i am going from there to sorong to do a live aboard in Raja Ampat so i am only looking for a day of diving or so. any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Awesome Pictures by the way, those nudis are stunning. thanks a lot.
_Tyler s.

Tulamben, Liberty wreck and the Wall

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom