Truk Lagoon April 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Siren Fleet! Im already counting down until next May, When I think is it Mark? that came to the dive shop with Abbigail from Allways and gave their presentation, had me sitting on the edge of my seat watching, the islands and boat look amazing!![/QUOTE]

If he was tall with a bald head that would be Frank... :)

Thanks for the report.

Can you expand on what you meant by --- "slinging a 80cuFt between each buddy pair"

Basically seeing that the large majority were diving on single cylinders, buddy pairs would carry an extra cylinder with regs between the two of them as a redundant air source should there be a cylinder failure.

Heres a few photos, as you can see im not the best photographer but enjoy! DSC00324.jpgDSC00407.jpgDSC00413.jpgDSC00506.jpgDSC00677.jpgDSC00679.jpgDSC00722.jpgDSC00867.jpg

Truk sounds awesome. Maybe you can hep with our dilemma...

We were going to go to Palau in November, with a side trip to Yap. Truk was on the list for another trip.

Cant get booked on the Palau Siren, but the Ocean Hunter has space... (so does the Aggressor, but have heard a few less than favourable reports about this boat)

So choices are -
Do truk in November -(land based) and wait until we can get onto the Palau siren
OR
Do the Ocean Hunter in November and wait to do Truk when the Truk Siren starts operating there?
:confused:
HELP!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom