Try Venice again?? 10/9?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks:
Fred are you coming to Manatee for the intro class that Pete, Becky and myself (in various combinations/weeks) are hoping to do in the next few weeks? I think Chuck might be up for doing some intro dives whilst we are doing our skills and dives as he hasnt been there before. Not sure what other system(s) we will go to for more of the training, i guess it depends on rivers etc. If i manage to buy a set of 104's in the next week or so i might be out at Denton with Rick getting them set up on 17th after he has done his OW class there, you around for that?
I going to try and make it with you guys this time. I know we are diving 40 fathom on the 23 rd. I haven't made any other plans.
I'm real busy at work right now. New budgets coming out for alot of companies and they are buying copiers like crazy. We delivered one today to the VP Of the US in Palm Harbor.
Anyway I'll have to get with Rick to see the schedule. I know Sat we are working on his Trailer.

I wont be with you on 23rd, a bit deep and too long a BT for my liking :wink: I am not 100% on the plans quite yet, but those are the bare bones ideas we have to flesh out. That trailer needs another axle, its looking a saddle sore to say the least! Will try to firm plans with Rick later this week regarding the next few weekends.

I will not be at Venice this Saturday... DEMA is a harsh mistress. :D

Shame you cant make it. Has Rick talked to you about doing intro soon, did you confirm or are dates still open with you? He was saying 10/16 or 24 as open.

Folks I will be able to dive Venice on both Saturday and Sunday, I will be leaving Orlando early to make sure I'm not holding forlks up. I also have to be back to east Orlando by 2pm so I will scoot out of there before lunch. I have room if anybody wants to ride down with me. Here is my cell # if you get there and I am not there somebody hollar at me and provide me with a referance to link up with ya'll (407)376-5486 I will be driving a large white Jeep. Is there a specific beach name or Street name I should focus on to be at the right place?

Check out directions on the insider information thread back in the main FL sub-forum (its a sticky). Once you get your range/time i should expect you not to leave so early on sunday :wink: I promise it isnt all that far. We will be on Alhambra, group of cars there with divers gearing up, unless of course you get there before us of course :wink:

Alhambra? is that a Street? Never mind, I like the way that sticky is set up on the other site. See ya'll Saturday.

Have been talking with Cbulla about either sat or sunday, don't know yet which day as we still need to make arrangements on time and stuff.. I may be bringing my father along to help Kris watch the munchkins, as this would be the first time I have takin my little monster out in public, wally world excluded lol.

Hope to see ya'll either sat or sunday

My wife an I will be heading up there on Sunday. Is everyone hitting Alhambra?

BTW...Anyone get a vis report? Not that it will stop us.

Soda, barring weather problems I will be there again Sunday with my wife also. I will assume Sundays divers will arrive at 0830ish- rig and be wet at or close to 0900ish? Hope to see ya'll then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom