Tubbataha Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Germans... humor, no way !!!! I was shocked when I read this post under my name... either someone hacked my password or I was drunk like hell... promise, won't happen again... hehe

Rhoody
dude... you been in the philippines too long...

time to go back to Stuttgart and strap on the lederhosen... :shakehead:

Jag

Sorry, thought its ok to post in that thread, does somebody know how much is a banner in that forum per month?

Sorry, thought its ok to post in that thread, does somebody know how much is a banner in that forum per month?
posting's ok... just that people here have become... well... "people"...

so when anyone advertises or posts something like what you did they expect a "person" behind it rather than just a plain anonymous advert...

you're not the first to make the mistake and not going to be the last... stick around, say "hi" and help us answer queries from others out there and before you know it you'll get the business you are looking for...

welcome to the PPD!

Jag

last but not least, all of you have to see the most beatiful beach of the philippine island, the pics shugar requested....coco loco at its best...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom