Question Tubbataha liveaboard Azalea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
N

Nora77

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone booked a trip with M/Y Azalea of Liveaboard Diving Philippines, whose boat was damaged and the trip was cancelled? I’m one of the guests who was supposed to leave on 9th April 2024. Since I booked this boat directly, I have no knowledge of the other guests. If someone sees this post, please contact me or PM me.

Has anyone booked a trip with M/Y Azalea of Liveaboard Diving Philippines, whose boat was damaged and the trip was cancelled? I’m one of the guests who was supposed to leave on 9th April 2024. Since I booked this boat directly, I have no knowledge of the other guests. If someone sees this post, please contact me or PM me.
I'm afraid you may be screwed mate. The owner is desperately trying to sell his business. And my one and last (only) dealing w him was not good. You may have to file a complaint w the Federal trade org here as a precaution. Esp since he's a foreigner. That my impede any thoughts of a quick departure.

but hopefully he'll do the right thing by you and the other guests. Good luck!

I'm afraid you may be screwed mate. The owner is desperately trying to sell his business. And my one and last (only) dealing w him was not good. You may have to file a complaint w the Federal trade org here as a precaution. Esp since he's a foreigner. That my impede any thoughts of a quick departure.

but hopefully he'll do the right thing by you and the other guests. Good luck!
Oh,,, That's not good news. But thank you for your reply. I'm now trying to find an attorney. Wish me luck!

but hopefully he'll do the right thing by you and the other guests. Good luc
Hi, sorry again. Do you know what kind of damage his boat suffered? Cause what he wrote to us is "our boat encountered bad weather conditions and was significantly damaged." But he also wrote, “The vessel need repair on one floater everything else is in best condition.” What does this mean?

Back
Top Bottom