Turks & Caicos Explorer II Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the thorough report.
I am going out the third week of November, and this will be my first liveaboard trip. Can hardly wait:D

Thanks for posting... We'll be going in a few weeks!

Thanks for the thorough report.
I am going out the third week of November, and this will be my first liveaboard trip. Can hardly wait:D

Have a great trip and PACK LIGHT!

Thank you for your insightful report. Sorry about the teen complication. Again, as you mentioned where in the #*$& are their parents?

Good Diving,

Dave

Thnx for the report and too bad about the kids. I wonder if a person can inquire about the ages of the guests prior to booking(doubt it). Who wants to spend all that money and be annoyed by nonsense

Thanks, nice report. We're thinking doing the trip some time.
One question, did you speak about the problems with those kids to the crew and did they act on it?
Thanks, Peter

Thanks, nice report. We're thinking doing the trip some time.
One question, did you speak about the problems with those kids to the crew and did they act on it?
Thanks, Peter

No, we didn't bring it up to the crew because it wasn't their place to intervene, it was up to the parents. I don't believe any of the other guests complained to the crew either. The parents were oblivious to their responsibilities and having the crew point it out to them would have, in my opinion, done nothing but make the situation worse. The crew would have been placed in the position of ticking off several people in order to try and please several others. I don't think it would have been fair to put them in that no win situation.

Back
Top Bottom