Tusa equipment opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xray44

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on the board. I was hoping for a few opinions from some of you guys that have been around for awhile.

A little background first. I been certified for a little over a year now and have logged 27 dives total; 10 in Texas, 10 in Cozumel, 2 in Florida, and a few mud hole dives here in Houston. I have used mostly rental gear, some good some junk, and demo'd some Tusa gear from my LDS. Compared to the stuff I have used in the past the Tusa Platina Evolution BC and Platina RS130 Reg set performed to my likeing and the LDS's price is very good. Rodale's rating is pretty good on the reg, but I can't really find any info on the BC. Any input would appreciated.

Thanks,
xray

TUSA makes good serviceable gear. I use their 230 as my backup reg, you will get good service from that reg and you may replace it someday and it will give you a good back up. Their BCs have always been good. The Evolution looks like and advance on their last generation of BCs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom