Tusa IQ - 800

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeckyll:
Mike_s: I hope not, the IQ-700 certainly had / has some issues.

Could you explain more on the issues with the TUSA IQ-700 and / or help me with some links where it is discussed?

I bought two TUSA IQ-700 recently and after three dives I had to return one to the LDS because it reads an error. The pressure sensor was reading a high altitude location (or basically not getting a proper signal). TUSA is replacing it, but is this the issue you are referring.

My understanding is that the TUSA IQ-700 is made by Seiko and it is the same as the, DiveRite Nitek Duo, Apeks Quantum, and Cressi-sub Archimede II (it is only identical to the first two, not the Archimede).

Luis H:
Could you explain more on the issues with the TUSA IQ-700 and / or help me with some links where it is discussed?

I bought two TUSA IQ-700 recently and after three dives I had to return one to the LDS because it reads an error. The pressure sensor was reading a high altitude location (or basically not getting a proper signal). TUSA is replacing it, but is this the issue you are referring.

My understanding is that the TUSA IQ-700 is made by Seiko and it is the same as the, DiveRite Nitek Duo, Apeks Quantum, and Cressi-sub Archimede II (it is only identical to the first two, not the Archimede).

Search this forum, all the details are there. That unit (I own an Apex Quantum) has issues with dying / acting up.

I really like it, the functionality is great, features are good, but I'm on my 3rd. :)

If you are interest a brand new IQ-800. Please search the following name: seanseebag with your computer search engine, you will found some good stuffs or you can contact me via Private message (PM).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom