Twin Lake diving on....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello TPH,

I started diving with the Texas Swampers in November 2003. Diving at Twin Lakes several times did rescue & lots of specialties. I was at the Goode Seafood luncheon in March.

Scubaboard Name

CHSZDRAB : undefined
Origin : parents
Pronounced : Chees'y Drab
Definition : Drab?????
Humor : Our parents are on longer related to us. AH AH AH !!!!!!!!! ( Charlyn Drab & Suzette Drab = CHSZDRAB )

See ya soon,

T.P.H.:
Dee...great avitar.Much more ..um..you!!....Your turn!!!

LOL...that's what everyone says! At least the cheeks fit.

Um...yours needs glasses!:D

I get off work friday at 12:00 (down by hobby airport)

send me a PM (or just post it here) on how to get there, how much to get in, water temp, and how much to fill a tank.

i have a new tank i just got today i want to try out. if all works out i'll bring my scuba gear to work and leave from there.

From wherever Hobby, take a right on Beltway 8 and got to 299. Go south (left) on 288 until you hit Hwy 6 and turn left. Go about 2 miles and on the right you'll see a sign that says Twin Lakes RV and Scuba Park. There are two gas lights beside the drive. If you pass the Shamrock station on the right you've gone too far.

Diving is $12 and fills are $6. I haven't been there since weekend before last when the surface temp was 70º and the thermacline was at 15ft. I heard it's warmed up to the mid 70's.

Woo HOO....t shirt and cut offs diving.....gotta luv it!!!!!Dee he`s wearing contacts.

Hey. Bud! We'll be looking forward to seeing you on the weekends!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom