Twin Lakes 4/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eeg0323

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know it is still on the cool side, but just got my regulator back from the shop and want to check it out before my rescue class in a couple of weeks and I have a tank with 2200+ psi already. Was thinking of doing maybe one dive. Anyone else going?

I think we just might make it. Beast is working Sat. but Sunday is clear so far. The Sam Marcus river was fun but my gear is missing that green water! I just might dip my toes in is the temps aren't too bad.

Can probably make it. Will need it after a stressful business trip to Shreveport Thursday and Friday.

Dee:
I think we just might make it. Beast is working Sat. but Sunday is clear so far. The Sam Marcus river was fun but my gear is missing that green water! I just might dip my toes in is the temps aren't too bad.

Water is a little warmer now..around 67 down to 20' where it drops to 64. Tell Doug to forget the drysuit. A 3mm or 5mm wetsuit should be just fine.

ebj:
Water is a little warmer now..around 67 down to 20' where it drops to 64. Tell Doug to forget the drysuit. A 3mm or 5mm wetsuit should be just fine.

I saw on the weather tonight where the beach temps were 68º, the lake is usually just about the same. My 3mm shorty will work if I wear a hood. Talked to Beast tonight and we're planning on being there Sun.

TxWingnut:
Anthony's Key, I got alittle better price with stuff than CoCo View. But I will be going back in July to keep my CoConut status intact.

Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce always good to get a little variety..I have stayed at AKR several times myself but it has been a long time. I would like to try that side of the island again. Be sure to give us a trip report when you return.
Ann

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom