Twin Lakes (Sunday 4th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cudabait

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Surface temp 72f, thermocline @ 17ft. temp at 21 ft.- 61f.; viz about 10 ft.

regards,

Cudabait:
Surface temp 72f, thermocline @ 17ft. temp at 21 ft.- 61f.; viz about 10 ft.

regards,

Hello Cudabait, I just can't immagine 61f water temp any more. I did my share of that cold water diving years ago and after going out in the Gulf now I have no desire to do so. Some day I will come out with you all and visit. Last week in the Gulf was great. Stetson was the best I have ever seen 100'+ vis., zero currents and Hammerhead sharks. The only disheartening thing were 2 dead 6' Black Tip Sharks lying on the bottom. Could not determine how they died. No apparrent sign of abuse. Well Sir take care and talk to you later.

Cap10randy

cap10:
Hello Cudabait, I just can't immagine 61f water temp any more. I did my share of that cold water diving years ago and after going out in the Gulf now I have no desire to do so. Some day I will come out with you all and visit. Last week in the Gulf was great. Stetson was the best I have ever seen 100'+ vis., zero currents and Hammerhead sharks. The only disheartening thing were 2 dead 6' Black Tip Sharks lying on the bottom. Could not determine how they died. No apparrent sign of abuse. Well Sir take care and talk to you later.

Cap10randy
Cap10R,

Thanks. We'll get together on shore and offshore. Twin Lakes is about 5 minutes from where I live now so I go over and "socialize" Keep us posted here on the board about your trips. Lot of the swampers keep up with what you're doing. Give Rob a hug for us.

Warmest regards,

donbon:
now if only my reg gets back from shop soon... sounds like it is warm enough for me!

Let me know when you get it back.

Regards,

Will be out Sunday AM doing DM assist as part of DM training. If anyone around after that can do some more diving.

Back
Top Bottom