U.S. Divers Aqua-Lung Matrix Scuba Dive Computer Console Metric (asking $180 obo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AcePilot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
U.S. Divers Aqua-Lung Matrix Scuba Dive Computer Console Metric (asking $180 obo)

The Matrix dive computer is a basic computer designed to be used with air. (NOT Nitrox.)
The computer has:
1. START-UP/DIAGNOSTIC MODE
2. SURFACE MODE
3. NO-DECOMPRESSION DIVE MODE
4. DECOMPRESSION DIVE MODE
5. VIOLATION MODES
6. GAUGE MODE
7. DIVE LOG MODE.
I have printed out a copy of the owner's manual from the Aqualung web site and will send it along with the console.
If you have detailed questions, you can read the manual in the technical library of the Aqualung web site. http://www.aqualung.com/technical_library/matrixmanual_electronic.pdf

I put several dives on it and it works perfect. (Reason for selling – need multi gas comp)
All dives are in the fresh and cold water.
Battery still good but when you need you can replace batteries yourself (just be careful using coin).
It takes 2 CR2032 batteries, available at your local store.
I would also recommend that you have it inspected by your professional SCUBA service provider (as any SCUBA equipment).

The pressure gauge is marked to a maximum of 400 BAR.
The red "low pressure warning" area starts at 50 BAR.
On the back of the console is a compass.
The console itself is the "PIVOT" model, so you could swivel the computer around and be able to watch the computer display and the compass at the same time.
There are two lanyard attachment points on the console.
The hose is the normal (92cm ) 36" length.

Computer has very minor scratches on it (on the picture they are visible due to the photo flash)
I will ship worldwide and will make sure it is properly packed and shipping is as cheap as possible.

Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions.
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Attachments

• DSC08051.jpg
    DSC08051.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 2,211
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom