UAE East Coast Temperatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay dokes count me in if I can have a room booked too for Thursday night, not sure if Yanni will want to come.

I assume there will be some celebration of sorts on Thursday night :balloons::cheers::hb2:

---------- Post Merged on August 10th, 2012 at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was on August 9th, 2012 at 05:08 PM ----------

This 24C thermocline is still around, did Martini and Coral Garden today.

Managed to capture a head on shot of one of the large pipefish on Martini

UAE_8189MCsig.jpg

Hey don't forget I am game for some diving to

Cheers
Michael

Michael,

Waiting to hear when you are coming over.

Cheers

I will be flying in on the 14th arriving around 255 PM and will be leaving there on the 18th around 6 pm

Cheers
Michael

Good and hey did you get my email with flight info and extending a day .

Thanks for the call today Michael, My daughter arrives at 1300 from KL, what are your plans when you arrive in DXB?

Are you going direct to Aqqa or staying in Dubai for a night?

Personally I am planning on going over on Thursday morning (early start) to dive with Karin and Paul, stay overnight at Aqqa and dive again the following day with my buddy Vanjie and maybe my daughter if she wants to come over.

Had two dives at Car Cemetery today with Vanjie, lots of Phidiana militaris nudibranchs, but the key find was a juvenile Pineapple Fish (Monocentris japonica)

UAE_8309MCsig.jpg

I will be going straight over to the Resort on the 14th and then dive Wed ,thur,fri with DD. I will be heading back to Duabi on Sat the 18th ,my fligth leaves around 6 pm. Nice pictures and I hope we can find some good stuff for pictures also .

Cheers

I will be going straight over to the Resort on the 14th and then dive Wed ,thur,fri with DD. I will be heading back to Duabi on Sat the 18th ,my fligth leaves around 6 pm. Nice pictures and I hope we can find some good stuff for pictures also .

Cheers

We might find a Vikingus karinii to photograph :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom