UAE East Coast Temperatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

22 degrees C :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

Should have brought my 5mm .... what is happening?

Good to meet you Michael ..... pity Karin was indisposed :rofl3: self inflicted :eyebrow:

At least the chocolate cake helped.

Photos to follow :D

Not my fault that someone spiked the water at my party the night before. Or gave me a bug. That's still my official story :wink: Shame about the dive, but I would not have been a safe diver! The cake was phenomenal - including that new species of nudibranch. Lovely - thank you SOOOO much :D

Well you missed this critter,

IMG_1756Csig.jpg

however HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARIN, hope you have many more :D

---------- Post Merged on August 18th, 2012 at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was on August 17th, 2012 at 10:19 PM ----------

After our Friday dives at Scuba 2000, local fishermen did some shore net fishing and hauled in their catch with some disturbing scenes

UAE Fishermen

I need to have a word with the EDA to find out if they can do something about treating these poor creatures with more respect.

23C today on Inchcape 2 and Martini, yesterday is was a balmy 24C :rofl3:

Once under that murky first 8M though visibility was pretty good which was just as well as I had decided to shoot wide angle this weekend, even managed to include a nudibranch

UAE_8652MCsig.jpg

Thanks Paul (DD) for sorting out Vanjie's fins, she does not like using the pink ones, too girly.

Well no more diving for a few weeks, unless I decide to rent a dry suit for my trip to Scotland, very tempted to dive St. Abbs or Eyemouth, Mmmmm :crafty:

I have seen that Sea Horse somewhere before . Thnaks for posting the pics of the fishing that you were telling me about ,I bet that it be hard to get anything done there.

Cheers
Michael

Michael, hope you enjoy your upcoming holiday and have good diving in the Caribbean

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Also I have figured out that there is a greater chance of seeing Bigfoot than a diving Karin, hopefully I will be there with camera in hand when this occasion happens :wink:

Gordon
That can be the next challenge for us photo type guys ,to get a picture of the elusive "Karin diving species". I have only heard rumor that such a thing exist and was seen once in a far away land. I will make the wager for the first round of drinks to the one who captures that picture.

Cheers

I have heard rumour she left fin prints in the sand ......

I would only accept plaster cast of those footprints

Oi guys, I'm right here - I can hear you :paranoid: Office chicks have feelings too you know :wink:............ Am I in that challenge too Mike? If I capture the first image, do I get a (soft)drink?? :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom