UEMIS.com down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What really angers me that there is no official response, no notification of service outage, nothing on the web site.
Again, if this was the Oceanic Veo I'd say "You get what you pay for". But this is the high end of the high end of dive computers.

uemis - start treating your customers appropriately, please. At least have the decency to acknowledge the issue and give an update on your website that tells us when to expect a fix.

I bought this computer right before a dive trip to Japan. Now I've spent the last three days unable to download my dives - instead of showing my dive buddies what a cool computer I have, I showed them how third class uemis customer service is. Maybe not exactly what uemis should be hoping for. Please realize, potential future buyers will look for the feedback and comments that they see here - that's what I did before I bought it. Sadly it wasn't obvious at that point that uemis doesn't care about its customers or I would have gone with a different computer.

Very disappointed.

UEMIS Connect is working! I just uploaded my last dive a few minutes ago.

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom