Uncertified Diver exceeds NDL by dangerous amount...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I recently witnessed a young diver, too young to be certified, coming out of the water after a long dive. He exceeded the NDL by almost 400K minutes. Unbelievable! And he showed complete disdain for any kind of tables or even a dive plan. He didn't wear a watch, a depth gauge or a computer. No redundancy and, in fact, no sort of regulator to speak of either.

Of course I walked over to give him a lecture about acquiring training but he acted like he didn't understand a word I said. In fact, he pee'd on me! Should I report him to the SCUBA police? I have this photo as my only evidence.

What should I do?

Attachments

• Texas-Diver.jpg
    Texas-Diver.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 77
Craig....... I was excited to hear the other day about the new family addition...CONGRATS to you guys....really cute picture!! :wink:

Congratulations on the birth of your son

Technically, he didn't don a breathing apparatus, and his depths were well within skin diving limits, but there's the issue with overhead environments...

Congrats, btw!

PADI announces new Baby Diver Certification.

Congratulations!

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom