Underwater sound, diver recall system!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roofmaninboca

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for an underwater diver recall system, where a diver underwater can be called to the surface/boat via underwater speaker system with microphone! Some 15 years ago, I experienced this in northern Broward County while diving from my boat. Shortly after I began my dive, I started hearing music, Bob Marley, as I was diving. It was a tremendous sound and I was really enjoying it until the music stopped and I heard divers being called to return to the boat! A diver recall system, where divers can be recalled to a boat at any time due maybe because of an emergency! Does anyone know of this system, what is it called, or where can I find one?

Contact; floridawestscuba.com or megalodoncharters over in Venice...They use one on their boat....Works great when they play the music from 'Jaws' ROFL !!!

Thanks Desrat, I'll do some homework with them. My first chance at their website looks like that's a real close match! Now we will see how affordable it is.
Appreciate the help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom