Underwater wedding?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:) ... ordained Baptist minister....licenced in FL ....O/W diver.... send me a PM

NaCL H2O gal once bubbled...
I don't know if my family would ever forgive me as they would not be able to attend (Hmmmm, maybe that's not such a bad thing) but I am still going to look further into it.
You need to put the non-divers in a glass bottom boat.

JaxDiver, I PM'd you.

My wife and I plan on getting remarried underwater ASAP, pulled the license last week.

We are 6 miles from Vortex Springs. Morrison is the only other one out this way. It is in about the same shape Troy and those are with all of the rain. The last time,.. last year that I tried diving it under zero vis,... I was plowed down by a large gator that I cornered.

Alexander Springs would be a good choice out Jax way.

Anyone interested in attending, let us know. Or anyone just interested in diving, let us know

DivemasterSteve:
LOL, i have been married to my bride for 4 1/2 years now and we were the same way, didnt want to do anything "traditional" either being we both had been married before so we got married at a nudist camp in Georgia. :)

steve
Hey Steve-
There's a joke in there about where you kept the ring...
:lol3:
Kurt

Krisscuba:
JaxDiver, I PM'd you.

My wife and I plan on getting remarried underwater ASAP, pulled the license last week.

We are 6 miles from Vortex Springs. Morrison is the only other one out this way. It is in about the same shape Troy and those are with all of the rain. The last time,.. last year that I tried diving it under zero vis,... I was plowed down by a large gator that I corned.

Alexander Springs would be a good choice out Jax way.

Anyone interested in attending, let us know. Or anyone just interested in diving, let us know

I'll almost always drive up to Vortex and dive, if I can get away to do it... :D

Genesis

I tried to get up to Cypress last Sunday. the water was good and deep 6' 14' on the river.

Short of Cypress we tried both forks, both had fallen trees, could not pass.

We need to get a expedition together to clear them.

I have my boat and can take a couple extra people and of course I could tow people in my canoe. I have a chain saw.

I have not seen a chain saw used on a dive since Milwaukee. the shops sell them with real long blades to cut through the ice.

Kurt

Did you do the traditional kiss or..............?

Do they have underwater weddings at a nudist camp?

instead of ushers you may need undwer water fish gaurds to keep items from being bitten off.

There is another idea. In the Keys there is an underwater hotel where you can get married. It is like a little underwater trailer hooked up to basically an air line, and if I am not mistaken you can have a few guests for the ceremony. It is called the Jules Vern Undersea Hotel (I think) and you can find them on the web.. Just a thought.

TnARC1

Thanks, I would love to do that, it is an old underwater lab. I do not have that kind of money, last I checked it wass over $300.00 per person per night.

Weddings in the keys are expensive.

Check out my thread on Cypress expedition link below
http://scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=49680

Yes it is a little expensive but look at it this way, you can spend $15,000 on a wedding like everyone else has and at the end of the day have your wedding dress boxed up and you can move it and store it thousands of times. OR, you can spend a few thousand dollars and have a wedding you will talk about for years and years, and afterwards, you can throw on your "wedding dress" and go diving in it again and again.
We only pass thru this life one time and the banks of heaven do not take cash deposits so we may as well enjoy it now. Just my humble opinion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom