Unfriendliness at Rockport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your right, everything was fun till I piped up here. So, better me having fun diving and taking pictures than worrying about others. Next time I'll just keep things to myself as it was suggested by a number of divers, let the next person figure it out.

So my whining ends. Apologises to those I've offended.

you havent offended anyone..i you seem to be very smart..im just saying that the point has been made..its time to put it to sleep .. jj1 i wont even go there with you..its not worth my time..

hehehe

I'm really not as bad as my posts make me out to be snuggle.......

im sure your not..lets hope someone shoots this thread soon..

Yup.....I am one of "Gatorboys gang" and we drove up to Rockport on Sunday morningand did two dives from the boat ramp. First dive was on the wall after a decent surface swim (right past the boat house dock) and second dive was just off to the left of the boat ramp to play around and see what the depth was. (60ft) We met Tom and some other divers during our surface interval, had some hot chocolate compliments of Gatorboy, and *****ed about the wonderfull weather. Guess what happened to us while diving from the boat ramp????? NOTHING AT ALL! No problems, no hassels. Just some good diving, good friends, and friendly curious passers-by. The way it should be.

Cheers all.

Back
Top Bottom