Uni Survey on Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Generating data through survey is one method my profession employs so, I've had some experience with generating surveys. I too quit the survey once I realized that some of the questions forced me to make selections that did not apply to me, or clearly had options missing. The unstructured text questions, in my opinion, will be very difficult to do anything meaningful with in terms of analysis. I hate to piss on the efforts of a university student, but I think that some testing of the survey before going live with a SB audience would have been wise to correct some of the mistakes prior to going full production mode.

Hi Fellow Divers

Thank you for all those that have replied and filled out the survey, your feedback was great. Please don't fill it our any more. (Sorry not sure how to remove the link)

Happy Diving :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom