Uninsulting Ad Kudos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I, state my name, am deeply offended by the negative portrayal of snow in this ad. It insinuates a negative image of Canada, and will damage the business of our banana plantations not to mention the effect on our national treat, frozen iguana on a stick. I demand you go back in time to not create this ad.

Not ALL lizards are drunken, irresponsible party animals!!!!!

Your portrayal of them as such is libelous and I am strongly considering a class action suit!

You should be ashamed of yourself for slandering these cute, cuddly, and intelligent creatures!

Not ALL lizards are drunken, irresponsible party animals!!!!!

Your portrayal of them as such is libelous and I am strongly considering a class action suit!

You should be ashamed of yourself for slandering these cute, cuddly, and intelligent creatures!

But they taste like a cross between a Spotted Owl and a Bald Eagle. :D

NetDoc:

Did I see this AM a picture of females in bathing suits??? I swear I did, but cannot find the ad again. If it was in deed here that I saw it, I was sure HockyNut helped with the design of it:D

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom