Uninsulting Ad Kudos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, considering the PAIN that our brethren and sistern are going through up North right now: this is dirty advertising! I am preying on their CABIN FEVER they are feeling right now. Bwahahahaha[/evil maniacal laughing]

We've Got Cabin Fever!!!

Netdoc, I did not know you could dance like that! Way to shake it at 41 seconds into the clip!

NetDoc:

Did I see this AM a picture of females in bathing suits??? I swear I did, but cannot find the ad again. If it was in deed here that I saw it, I was sure HockyNut helped with the design of it:D
That was probably my "Lions, Bikinis and Beers: OMG" Ad. You can find all the ads at http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...11/366925-ads-scubaboard-invades-cozumel.html My next ad is ready to fly and will be on a screen near you by February First. Think Ruby Flippers to keep with the Oz theme. I also hope to have the Valentine's Day Ad ready by then. I am certain some will find it controversial (or at least tasteless). But why change my MO now? :D I have to admit that I have had fun creating these ads, and am looking for opportunities to create a few more!

Checking my PM box today, I received this:

Snowed In:
Hi Pete,

Your latest ad is wicked-good. Cruel, but really, really good. :D
While this does little for "Snowed In", this warms my heart to hear it's having an impact! :D

Back
Top Bottom