Unleashing my inner mermaid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we have the Neptune Society here too but I've never heard of anything like what you did for your daughter. I was planning on be buried at sea when my time comes but this is so appealing! Do you know if there is something like that here in Southern California?

I'm very sorry for your loss and hope I never have to experience what you must be going through.

Dear Keri,
I am so sorry for your loss. I found her memorial page on the Neptune Memorial Reef site. What a beautiful young woman. We all come to scuba in our own ways and yours is a very special story and journey.

I'm a Divemaster up in Monterey. If you ever find yourself in NorCal it would be my privilege to give you a tour of our lovely kelp forests.

Welcome and enjoy diving, it's a wonderful way of life!

~Becca

Thank you!
I'm so sorry about your son. I am so appreciative of the dive community already making me feel so welcome, loved, and supported.
I know that I will find peace underwater... As that seems to be the only place I can quiet my mind and focus on the beauty surrounding me.
I'm hoping to meet each of you one of these days as I adventure into my new life!
~ Keri

Welcome. I need to modify my will to get my ashes committed into reef construction.

I'm curious as to how you chose the organization for the deposition of your daughter's ashes.
I saw a documentary about the memorial reef. My daughter and I love the ocean. She also loved sea turtles and mermaids, so I thought it was perfect.
It really was perfect when I got down to see it!
~Keri

I think we have the Neptune Society here too but I've never heard of anything like what you did for your daughter. I was planning on be buried at sea when my time comes but this is so appealing! Do you know if there is something like that here in Southern California?

I'm very sorry for your loss and hope I never have to experience what you must be going through.
I have not heard of a memorial reef in San Diego, but hopefully there will be one day!
~Keri

Dear Keri,
I am so sorry for your loss. I found her memorial page on the Neptune Memorial Reef site. What a beautiful young woman. We all come to scuba in our own ways and yours is a very special story and journey.

I'm a Divemaster up in Monterey. If you ever find yourself in NorCal it would be my privilege to give you a tour of our lovely kelp forests.

Welcome and enjoy diving, it's a wonderful way of life!

~Becca
Thank you Becca! I'll definitely plan to come up to visit. I've heard wonderful things about diving in NorCal.
~Keri

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom