Upcoming Technical Conference

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
While at my LDS, I was informed about an upcoming conference in Ottawa that might be of interest to some.

The "Canadian Technical Diving Conference" is sponsored by SDI/TDI Canada and will be held on May 1st this year. For more information you should contact TDI Canada at 613-729-8976 or visit SDI/TDI Canada.

There are to be guest lecturers and exhibitors from the dive industry.

Here's what our guys are saying about it.

..........TDI Canada has sponsored the first annual Canadian Tech Conference in Ottawa, ON.

Guests of this event include:

Lamar Hires (President and CEO of Diverite, NSS Board of Directors and King of Sidemount Diving)

Bernie Chowdry of the Last Dive and Immersed

John Reekie our famed Canadian Dive God, Diverite Distributor and all around great guy

Sue Rouse (Wife of the late Chris Rouse, read Last Dive)

Norm Hughes from Ottawa

Kim Martin and Terry German will be doing a Presentation on the Empress! Reekie is supposed to be giving an award. ........

I didn't write it, I'm just relaying the message.

Ill be there for sure

Anyone can attend the conference. TDI has sponsered this event as a way to educate people about technical diving. It is an opportunity for tech divers and non tech divers to learn from some of the communities best.

DPV

Yeah TomR is right.

When are they gonna get some REAL divers in for a presentation :)

hehehheh

Hi Tom!

(Maybe you could steal the show if you are attending).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom