Update on my "bent" friend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Open Post to The Board:

I have deleted what can only be termed as a personal attack against DiverG, a member of this Board whom I have never met.

I apoligize to DiverG individually and to the Board members as a group. I offer no excuse. My post speaks for itself.

Short of flogging myself, I accept any censure the administrators of this Board may decree.

As a self censure, I banish myself from posting for a period of 6 months. If permitted to return I shall post only facts.

Sincerely,

The Speedo

SpeedoLouie:
Open Post to The Board:

I have deleted what can only be termed as a personal attack against DiverG, a member of this Board whom I have never met.

I apoligize to DiverG individually and to the Board members as a group. I offer no excuse. My post speaks for itself.

Short of flogging myself, I accept any censure the administrators of this Board may decree.

As a self censure, I banish myself from posting for a period of 6 months. If permitted to return I shall post only facts.

Sincerely,

The Speedo

This is not a hanging crime. You have apologized as far as I am concerned its over and done with.....post away and when I get carried away :1poke:

SpeedoLouie:
Open Post to The Board:

Sincerely,

The Speedo

Speedo, I accept your apology. My original response was not as nice as it appears now. A mod had to clean it up.

Anyway, I don't think you need to ban yourself from posting over this one incident.

Back
Top Bottom