Update on new Shuttle location?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDL_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I heard the shuttle counter moved. Can anyone arriving please tell me where the counter is now located. Heard it is now a left vs right but would like to know what side after making left. Could I trouble you for a pic if possible. We have some 1st timers comming a week after we land and would like to have it figured out for them by then.
Thanks

I heard the shuttle counter moved. Can anyone arriving please tell me where the counter is now located. Heard it is now a left vs right but would like to know what side after making left. Could I trouble you for a pic if possible. We have some 1st timers comming a week after we land and would like to have it figured out for them by then.
Thanks
Maybe it/they have moved, maybe not, but just look for the windows and signs and ignore anyone who approaches you and offers to "help".

Yes, they did move. Once leaving the newly redesigned customs red light/green light area, you make a sharp left. The shuttle counter is the farthest left in the corner.

At present the Coz Shuttle and The Flex Shuttle are next to each other after you make that hard left beyond Customs (red light/green light). Due to the location move and people not knowing where they now are the employees of both companies were shouting the company names and waving placards as we walked by and at first I thought that they were timeshare reps.

As others have said it did move. It is actually a bit easier now as they are very forward with their signs trying to get you to come in. I would make sure your new travelers know the 3 companies name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom