URGENT: Availability for 2 aboard Galapagos Master, April 25th through May 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yazmeen

Registered
Reaction score
Diving Friends:

I am reaching out urgently because we have a potential amazing dive travel opportunity available in the very near future.

My husband and I were scheduled to do a liveaboard on the Galapagos Master, leaving from San Cristobal on April 25th through May 5th. However, due to an unforeseen circumstance, we may not be able to take this trip. What is being offered is a 10-night itinerary for two people, including all meals and accommodations, non-alcoholic drinks, up to 30 dives, and including 2 land tours and a visit to the Interpretation Centre in San Cristobal on the last day. In addition, there would be a land tour in Quito, Ecuador for two available on April 24th if you arrive earlier. The price for our upper deck cabin for this was $7,225 per person (not including airfare to and from Ecuador). We are offering it for $6,000 per person. If you are not a couple, arrangements can be made for a different accommodation. In addition, we are offering our $750 round trip tickets airline tickets from Quito to San Cristobal for $600 each.

If you are interested, you can reach out to me here or directly via email to my husband at DiverDon42@gmail.com. We can then connect you with our dive shop to get full information on this trip. We realize this is short notice, but that could not be helped.

Thanks,

Beth and Don Weiner

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom