USB-interface for DiveRite/Tusa/Apeks/Cressi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The reason that the downloader works for the nitek/cressi/tusa.... is because they are exactly the same computer. They are made by Seiko of Japan. I just bought a Tusa IQ-700 because I like the design, but I found one for $175 instead of the Duo's $385. Gotta love globalization in the marketplace.

I own the newer clamplike interface for the cressi archimede, and it works physically fine (unlike the old "blue mess"). The problem for me now is software, not hardware, since I don't want to install and fire up a windows just to be able to read out my Archimede. Is any information about the protocol for the seiko computers avaliable?
aTdHvAaNnKcSe (THANKS in advance)

Does anyone know where I can get a Windows 7 driver so I can use my TUSA PC Interface Unit? Without it, I lose computer interface with my IQ-800, which I would deeply regret.

Thanks

Hello,

Does anyone have the schematic for the Archimede 2 interface?

I own the computer but impossible to find any information about the interface.

Thanks,
Marwan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom