Used Deep 6 Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewmcc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone know what deep 6’s policy is on used Signature 1st and 2nd stages? Can you still send it in to be worked on or purchase the rebuild kits?

I'm quite sure you can send the regs in for service. I don't know current cost.
Getting kits would require that Deep6 knows you have had their service training or an equivalent.

Use the CONTACT US form on their website.

Thank you. I will likely try to take a service class in the next year so.

Thank you. I will likely try to take a service class in the next year so.
If you can't find someone closer or take a class, let me know. I'm happy to service them for you.

I'm quite sure you can send the regs in for service. I don't know current cost.
Getting kits would require that Deep6 knows you have had their service training or an equivalent.

Use the CONTACT US form on their website.
At first, when you bought their regs they came in a dry box with a set of kits. Too bad they went back on that.

At first, when you bought their regs they came in a dry box with a set of kits. Too bad they went back on that.

Mine did and I've had them.less than 1 yr.

I'm not sure about the box, but as far as I know rebuild kits and 1st rebuild via D6 still included (you ship it back).

Am I missing something?

I'm not sure about the box, but as far as I know rebuild kits and 1st rebuild via D6 still included (you ship it back).

Am I missing something?
I’m aware that the first service (including kits) is still on them but in the beginning they shipped the kits with your new reg. So when you buy a Deep6 reg now does it still come with a set of 1st and 2nd stage kits? I thought they stopped that because they only provide kits to those who have taken the course. As for the dry box, it used to be included at no extra cost, I thought now you can choose it as an extra add on. Is this the case now of am out to lunch?

So when you buy a Deep6 reg it still comes with a set of 1st and 2nd stage kits? I thought they stopped that because they only provide kits to those who have taken the course. As for the dry box, it used to be included at no extra cost, I thought now you can choose it as an extra add on. Is this the case now of am out to lunch?
Mine did and I've had them.less than 1 yr.
I thought they now charged extra to include the dry box and stopped sending kits with a reg purchase. Maybe I’m misinformed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom