Used Deep 6 Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought they now charged extra to include the dry box and stopped sending kits with a reg purchase. Maybe I’m misinformed.
The dry box is extra, but each set of regs is sold with a rebuild kit (I'm a deep 6 dealer...).

The dry box is extra, but each set of regs is sold with a rebuild kit (I'm a deep 6 dealer...).
Good to know. So a buyer can get kits the first time without training but will need the course to buy more.

It would be strange if they stopped including the initial kits. They aren't there for the convenience of DIYers. They are meant to address the "What happens if there is a problem on a dive trip?" concern (that is inevitably brought up by scubapro fanboys whenever any other reg is mentioned :)). The idea is that if you take the kit with you, any competent local tech should be able to work on the regs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom