For Sale USIA Techniflex Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

upton7418

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm listing a USIA Techniflex drysuit for sale: the suit was purchased from Dive Right in Scuba when I weighed less...I put on some weight and it no longer fits. f you're interested let me know. I got the DRIS warranty so. I'm 5ft 8in and was 240 when I bought it but it no longer fits.

It has the siflex silicon replaceable neck and wrist seals new and uncut. The boots are size 10. Suit is Large Short from the size chart there. It is lime green vs the yellow in the pic from DRIS.

pics to follow:

$2100 USD shipped CONUS

Not the best pics but pics

Attachments

• suit 2.jpg
    suit 2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 68
  • suit 1.jpg
    suit 1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 45
Thanks for the pictures and the link.

I followed the link for how they wanted measurements taken. Do you happen to have what yours were so I can compare beyond the lesser number of measurements in the size chart? I'm especially interested in the thigh measurement as that was an issue for me on some other suits.

This was an MTM type suit. Did you have any specifics done other than the seals and the boot size?

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom