Utila or where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mate,
Back to the original thread.
If you are serious about the DM course, you will certainly get plenty of bottom time. Before you decide on a shop, be sure you are very clear about restrictions on time and numbers of dives, as well as availability, ie DMT "reserve" lists. However if you aren't committed to the performance criteria of the course, then maybe just diving is better. In Utila, for $550 you could do around 45 dives. That's a lot more than you'd get for the price on a live aboard. Additionally you wouldn't have to crew the boat, set up, etc, as a DM would. Check out www.allaroundtheworld.de for a recent visitor's account of diving with a few of the shops here.
Hope to see you here. DM or otherwise.
tex
PS This is my first post. Howdy Steve, Andy, Pete, Paul and the rest.

Steve

Anytime mate. We could do with seeing you on Friday...someone needs to knock Tex down a notch or two!!

Pete

DeepBlueDivers:
pete

I will have to see what we can do and get a team together

Well if your a man short give me a shout I'd be more than happy to show you how little I know!??

GoProHonduras:
Well if your a man short give me a shout I'd be more than happy to show you how little I know!??

Andy

Any Friday that you guys fancy getting a team together it would be good to see you...can you remember where the west end of town is?

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom