Vaginal Cups When Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi ladies

Wish I'd read this thread before!

I use a "moon cup" and dived with it in socorro without any issue... So much better than worrying what to do with a used tampon whilst on a liveaboard :) and no issues with leaks or reduced comfort.

@melimel if you switch to a cup you'll avoid the overall drying affect that using tampons has, which should hopefully reduce your uti's

My colleague uses one, dives every day with it when necessary and no problem, obviously needs to be cleaned etc properly. She loves it.

Yes, you can go swimming while wearing a vaginal cup. As the cup is worn completely internally so there is no need to worry about a string hanging out or the length of time you may be able to swim as the cup holds more volume. There are many options available in the market. One of them is coupe menstruelle france, my neighbor is a swimmer and she uses this cup. You can check here for more information.

Anyone know if there are any brands available in Thailand? I bought a diva cup in Canada. I like it, but I do find day 1 and 2 is not as comfortable as day 3-5. I haven't tried diving with it yet. Anyway, would like to find another brand. Importing is not so easy in Thailand, so hoping to find something here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom