Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Ladies for jumping in and helping out! I really appreciate it!

Jenny, I want to thank you and Elena for letting me come with ya'll on the dive. I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

Thanks again
Rich

I'm throwing in the ya'll in an effort to blend in..... ya know leave the Calif lingo behind for a while.

I'm going to try really hard to get that Saturday off and come over for the day. Will anyone be beach diving? I see that the boat is full.

Yep Debby we'll also be beach diving. Bring your gear.
This is my first fossil hunt so I'll be looking to you veterans for technique.

I'm going to try really hard to get that Saturday off and come over for the day. Will anyone be beach diving? I see that the boat is full.
Even the boat goers will be beach diving when they aren't on the boat :wink:

Debby, I'm bringing my yak.. just in case...:wink: And will be beach diving also.

Thanks Thanks Thanks!

Might bring the yak, but it's a really long portage over hot sand and I had a blast simply beach diving when I came over two years ago. I remember that the water was so hot and shallow that I had something like three hours of bottom time, and only came up because it was time to start heading back East!

note to self: get a better toof bag. I lost all of my teef last time because the mesh was too big. Where may I obtain a suitable bag?

An old sock works well.. for those of us that are frugal! :D

thanks for the great idea. Frugal are us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom