Venice Beach Bash 2010 June 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This sounds awesome! :cool2: Now everyone that wants to dive can! Thats what it is all about!!! :banana: . Well add me and Chase to the list and we will be on the Big flat top . This is going to be a great day! :grouphug:

Debra, you gonna be able to dive? That's awesome!!! Whoo hoo!!!

Jenny, if there's still room, Nancy and I would love a ride out to the boneyard.

Jenny your going to have your hands full with this one!! LOL I'm off for a couple of days if you need help! Hoping after I go see the doctor and he said I'm good he might let me go diving. I will know in June if I can. Lets all keep our fingers crossed my old body will heal!!! Cant wait to see everyone!!!!

Debra, you gonna be able to dive? That's awesome!!! Whoo hoo!!!

Jenny not sure if I will be able to dive as of yet. Still have pain and cant move my left arm very good. But I will be there for a little while to say hello to everyone .

This sounds awesome! :cool2: Now everyone that wants to dive can! Thats what it is all about!!! :banana: . Well add me and Chase to the list and we will be on the Big flat top . This is going to be a great day! :grouphug:

It usually is! :wink:
Hope your feeling better soon.

That's great that joyce and mikey can make it too! :banana:

Thanks Roxanne, I'm getting excited about seeing everyone even if I can dive just to see everyones smiling faces.

Reminder guys and gal's to have dive flags lots of boat traffic out here on weekends.
If you are coming on Aristakat we will provide you with dive flags as always.
We will have the same great crew we always have had and plan on stopping afterward to get a drink and lunch . Look foward to seeing all you once again :popcorn:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom