Venice Beach Get Together/Dive Oct.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glbtrekker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My family and I are visiting Ft. Desoto in a few weeks and based upon some recommendations on another thread (I thought I'd start a new thread to make the opportunity more visible), I'm posting to see who would be interested in doing some diving for shark's teeth at Venice beach.

I will be in the area between Oct. 9th - 13th and would be open to dive any time during those days (the 9th might be more difficult for me due to getting gear rented).

Anyway, if you are interested post up and let me know what day/time works best for you...we will try to go with the consensus.

Thanks and look forward to meeting you!

Reposting in the Venice Fossil Diver sub forum might get more of a response.

I am available during the week either on oct 11 or 12 only. I usually go to alhambra. And I usually go around 8-9 am. Just let me know.

Weekend only for me..just may be able to swing it.. dunno yet though.

I might be interested on the weekend but only if conditions improve. Right now you would be better off going to Sea World or Busch Gardens.
Karen

I hope the conditions improve. Im going to be in Venice the 15th and 16th with hopes of recovering a few teeth from the bottom.

Okay, can't get multi-quote to work...somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Anyway, it looks like I might have plans for Sunday the 10th so it would need to be either the 9th or the 11th for me. The 9th would depend on me being able to secure rental equipment, etc. at the last moment, so I don't know how that would work out. Diving on the 11th shouldn't be a problem.

I do hope that the vis. problems improve...is it really that bad right now?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom